Sunday, August 15, 2010

Issues in the Workplace

-Rob Bartlett will be at Uncle Vinnie's Comedy Club in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ this this Friday, August 21. Tickets and more information can be found here.

-So, as the subject line said, I have a certain issue in the workplace. One of my coworkers is dating Pig Feets.

No, really. He hails from the Mississippi Delta, he’s a white boy (well, he’s 40, so he's not really a “boy”); and most importantly, he tohks jus like he frum da ribbah. He’s super nice and everything, but GUYS. He’s Pigs Feet.

The best was when we all went to a restaurant the other day, and he went on a long extended monologue about True Blood, which is a show about vampires. Picture Feets talking about fictional vampire love relationships for fifteen minutes in a Japanese restaurant, and you will truly know what it is like to live my life.

Of course, I’m not mentioning this to anyone. They’re happy, and my coworker is far too sweet to know that her boyfriend was previously dating a chicken.

3 comments:

Not You said...

Nothin' good happens in the woods of Memphis.

Mike said...

Hahah. Did he also bring a harmonica and talk sing-songy at lunch? Didn't Karl Childers date a chicken too?

CG said...

Okay, SOME good things have come out of Memphis...:)

Alas, Mike, Feets has yet to bring a harmonica to lunch, but I'm still holding out hope. And I can't believe I mixed up the chicken story with Karl Childers - I'm losing my touch! :)