Sunday, March 7, 2010

I Don't Care if I Never Get Back

-Rob Bartlett will be performing at the Music Hall in Portsmouth, NH this Saturday, March 13. Tickets and more information can be found here.

-He'll also be at the Gotham Comedy Club in New York City next Saturday, March 20. Tickets and more information can be found here.

-The MLB Network will be airing spring training updates on the Imus program. Expect many "fair pole" discussions in the weeks to come.

-Thanks to the reader who posted the news of Craig Crawford resigning from MSNBC. Here's the crazy thing about this story: I would've found it mildly interesting had he just stated the standard, "I had a great time there, I'll miss everybody, it's time to move on and spend time with my family," etc. But no. In the comments of that link above, Mr. Crawford tears into the MSNBC personalities (particularly Chris Matthews) and talks about how much he hated his job. Dude is MAD. And it surprises me, coming from sweet Craig Crawford, too.

So here's hoping he'll be on the Imus program bright and early this week. Now, if we could only get Jack Jacobs...

11 comments:

Real Juan Morecow said...

I take the blame/credit for breaking the Craig Crawford news here. The man certainly walked outta Dodge with both barrels blazing. To which I say, "Bravo, Craig."

Let us hope that Col. Jack Jacobs as well as Pat Buchanan and Mike Barnacle follow ... soon.

Lord, hear our prayer.

However, my 'suspections' are that Barnacle is the least likely to leave the MessNBC.

Hayes Carll said...

Craig Crawford is probably mad at himself for sticking around the toxic MSNBC for so long...

Hey, if you don't get to see the I-Man on TV, Fox makes great videos!..like this one from today's show...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O2eJA6M-us

Omar Minaya said...

Hey, I didn't hear no MLB baseball updates today on Imus...how am I supposed to be informed?

Go Mets!

Omar

Al said...

Hayes Carll is certainly proud to have been on Imus this morning...

Hayes' Facebook post

Sarah Palin said...

Wow,that Mitt Romney guy is REALLY boring! And he thinks he wants to run for President? He couldn't even beat out John McCain in 2008!

haha

The Godfather is great, though...

dee said...

Haha, that Godfather bit is a classic. It's gone viral - I don't know how many times I've received it by e-mail (often by people who don't even watch the show), but each time I watch it again and laugh my a** off.

Who watched Deidre and Imus speaking about last night's dinner menu - peas and carrots was the junk food? I would be really, really thin if my dinner consisted of brussels sprouts, onions, and whatever else. Wish I had that kind of discipline!

Fake Cardinal Egan, bejeez. said...

Wednesday morning. :D :D :D

The Wanderer said...

Hope you heard Imus and his Lone Ranger/Tonto song intro today! It was Vintage Imus. Just a taste of why Imus won 4 Marconi awards, The dude was a great Rock and Roll DJ!

This clip of Imus is from 1984 and his WNBC days!

Keyboard Jockey said...

I Miss Col Jacobs.

They need to book Rahm Emanuel if at all possible. Rahm Emanuel on Imus in the Morning...that there would be appoint watching television....of course if they did have Rahm on the program, they would have to increase the time delay from the now seven days to a lot longer ;)

Keyboard Jockey said...

Chickaboomer on the "Tickle Fest" that is Ex Rep Massa's Career.

http://chickaboomer.blogspot.com/2010/03/do-ask-do-tell.html

CG said...

Wed. was great!

There were lots of great things in that video, but my favorite was when Lupica appeared and my first thought was "Hey, who's the guy in the Day-Glo?" (Of course, we all made some terrible sartorial choices in the 80s.)

I don't know how they stick with just the peas and carrots...:-O