Monday, March 10, 2008

Growing Up Green


This is the front of Mrs. Imus' upcoming book, which you can preorder here. It goes without saying that the cover is absolutely adorable.

In the next few weeks of the show, expect to hear much speculation about A) the spaghetti-strap tank top and B) the true paternity of Deirdre's "children."

(One more thing: When you order this book, be sure you're getting the right one. You may accidentally click on a book called "Growing Up Green: Newark Catholic Football and The 1985 State Championship". I know it's tough to differentiate between the two, so be sure to get the one with the cute little children.)

7 comments:

laree said...

College Girl,

Arlene Ladell Hayes, art work displayed on set.

http://www.joewadefineart.com/cont_painters/hayes/hayes_oils.htm

Mike said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog, College Girl!

My Mom recently bought the GTC spray and sadly, she thinks Windex definitely works better. When she said that, I told her to get off my phone.

Al said...

That GTC stuff works great on floors...makes floors squeaky clean!

and can somebody explain what that repeating #9 over and over was all about? Whatever Imus was doing, it sailed way over my head...

Mike said...

Al - That was from The Beatles' song Revolution No. 9. And in court papers, Eliot Spitzer is Client No. 9.

He probably should've explained that, some of my friends were really confused, too.

Al said...

Thanks, Mike...I had no clue.

I thought maybe the local affiliate station out here had screwed up the broadcast, or something.

CollegeGirl said...

Oh man...if there is a "silver lining" in this Spitzer controversy, it's that the Imus program has been hilarious because of it...
Thanks for the GTC tips, I've actually been meaning to order some stuff from them for awhile now. I need to remember: Floor stuff, good: Window stuff, bad. :-)

Anonymous said...

If any of this hippy green stuff works, why is Imus sick all the time? Instead of buying this idiotic book, probably the best thing to do is the opposite of the what the Imus family does, since he's a total mess.