Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Things I've Learned From Imus In The Morning, #603 and 4

1) If you are arguing with a friend about the awesomeness of a weapon - specifically, a scary Taser gun which is purported to be the latest in "electro-stun technology"- then try to persuade your friend by screaming nonsense at the top of your lungs. If that does not work, carelessly play with said weapon and come close to mortally wounding his coworkers.

2) The function of the "Recto Rocket," and the fact that such a thing actually exists. Dude. I would Google it, but I'm too afraid.

4 comments:

laree said...

College Girl,

I was watching and Karith says "I think I peed myself a little" Too funny, except I was getting a little anxious myself. I kept thinking, that isn't the real thing, that must be a model a mock up....right...right..I mean Bo wouldn't bring a 50,000 volts into the studio....right..right...I loved it when Imus turned his mic off.

I think I did read someone blogging about Imus and the retro rocket but you know in a good way LMAO.

CollegeGirl said...

Laree, I agree, Karith was hilarious there. I think she spoke for all of us horrified listeners. :-) Leave it to Bo to endanger the whole cast with a powerful weapon.

I wonder what the first-time listener would think about the "Recto-Rocket"...LOL

laree said...

College Girl

Thats right Recto Rocket I wrote Retro wishful thinking?

Supportimus is offline, I think it is getting a new look. This is the website being used in the interm.

http://imustimes.wordpress.com/

CollegeGirl said...

Yeah, I saw the new site this morning - it looks very nice.

"retro-rocket" probably WAS wishful thinking...:-)