Saturday, December 1, 2007

What's Going On in the World?

Less than 48 hours!!!!

- The NYPost repeats the "black sidekick" rumor and doesn't really add anything new. But what I found interesting was the fact that ABC Radio is guarding his identity as a "state secret." Why would they do this if he's an unknown?

-EXCELLENT comeback/censorship article from Marvin Kitman at HuffPo.

-Starting Tuesday, the boys will be broadcasting from Cablevision's Rainbow Studios in Manhattan for the first three hours. Then they'll have to cross the street to broadcast the last hour from WABC's studio. It sounds a little weird, but it's been done before - I believe Opie and Anthony do something similar to this on their program.

-One new affiliate: WHDQ in West Lebanon, New Hampshire.

-Bo was on The O'Reilly Factor last night. Apparently he talked about Imus. (I didn't see it.) Someone told me that Bo claims he's not allowed on the first show. Hmm, I wonder why?

Anyway, I searched for a transcript from the Factor last night, but I couldn't find one. But they did have a video of O'Reilly interviewing Alf. When Alf and Bo Dietl are battling for time on a network news station, then something is terribly wrong.

2 comments:

laree said...

College Girl,

O'Reilly is getting his info from Bo Deitl, so Bo is spreading the "word" I have to think, he was told, this is what to say.

O'Reilly is having Rev Al on Monday night to critique Imus in the Morning's first day back on air, huh....for ratings I guess. Cablenews is the pits

CollegeGirl said...

Ugh, why would he have Sharpton on. Thanks for the info, though.