Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas From The Family

Merry Christmas!

If you 're in a festive mood, listen to the Imus Christmas Mix that I compiled last month.

Or, you could listen to the traditional Christmas songs of Blind Mississippi White Boy Pigs Feet Dupree, particularly the one about Santa's secret.

But my favorite? Try listening to Charles reading The Polar Express. A note of caution: this one REALLY tugs at the heartstrings.

May you and your loved ones have a blessed Christmas!

3 comments:

Bruce said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours on this day. Thank you for featuring my little YT presentation.

I do truly believe in Santa as old as I am.

And I think you do too.

Al said...

How Cosmic...or something. Dwight Yoakum's 'Santa Can't Stay' came on XM radio just as I started to read this blog...

Merry Christmas from the Southwest!

Dee said...

Merry Christmas College Girl!

We don't get RFD-TV here, but we do get the I-man on a local AM station. Santa was good to me and brought me an armband radio for running in the morning, and a very cool top-of-the-line radio/alarm, which is also a short wave and can be battery operated if we lose power.

I'm happy I don't have to be glued to my computer to hear the show from now on.

Thanks for your fun blog, keep up the good work, and have a great 2008.

Dee (formerly posted as imusfan but don't want to be confused with another blog).