Wednesday, November 28, 2007

61*

What does that number mean?

It's buried in a article about GM being wishy-washy with buying ad time on Imus in the Morning.

"The show will be carried on 61 stations outside of New York."

Yeah, that's right. Including WABC, there will be 62 stations broadcasting the show. So, the show will be back to its original number of affiliates.

More good news: this was hinted at earlier, but today's TVNewser confirms that Newsweek guests won't be back. Honestly, losing the Newsweek guests might be the best thing that happened to Imus' show. They all were so boring, self-absorbed, and brought nothing to the table.

In the meantime...four more days!

3 comments:

laree said...

Newsweek won't be back as guest, can we get that in Writing? Also Anna Marie Cox, I don't want her crawling in under any fences SMILE, or through any cracks in the doorway.

channelXRFR said...

Not one reporter has noted the business relationship between the parties.

Newsweek and MSNBC have a commercial relationship. This is a financial decision not a principled one!

channelXRFR said...

PS College Girl;

Increase your views, How? Add the Label "Imus" to your post the I-Mash will pick up your blog. I-Mash is currently being tracked by over 400 people including major media! Scares me too!

Your Fan,

ChanX

I-Mash | Who is talking I-Trash and who's giving the I-Man love!