Thursday, October 4, 2007

LOU'S COMING BACK!


From Neil Best (yet again):


"It appears the plan is to get the entire old crew back together, including engineer Lou Rufino."


Wow. I honestly didn't think Lou would be coming back, just because he had stayed at the 'FAN after McCord and Bartlett had left. Wow. Thanks for making my day yet again, Neil Best. (And thanks for almost making me scream out loud with joy, until I remembered that I was at work.)


Oh, and that waiting-until-January rumor? "Now I'm hearing that Don Imus might get back on the air before the end of the year. Either way, his deal with Citadel should be coming along any day now."


Wow.

5 comments:

Al said...

Great news about Lou...

Hope he brings all his music bumpers..

He's pretty hip about the music scene, in addition to his other talents...

Al said...

An October 9th start day for the NEW Imus in the Morning Show??

imusfan said...

al,

Is that date based on something or are you just wishing? It would be great.

Al said...

Mostly just wild speculation on my part, imusfan.

Things, however, do all of a sudden seem to be moving rather quickly in the Imus negotiations.

CollegeGirl said...

The sooner the better, I hope.